Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Windfall at Analogue Haven








I've wondered if i should let this little 'secret' out of the bag, or try to keep it under wraps, but it's unfair not to spread the word so here goes...

I have to admit that for the past few months i've been pretty addicted to checking Analogue Haven's used webpage....like, a few times a day if possible. It's a bit like a sickness.

I'm funny that way with buying modules and other goodies....I will stall a long time on buying something at the regular price, but if there's an item that's on my list of planned additions to my synth (hahaha, it's a huge list fortunately!) - and it comes up used at a reasonable discount, I usually snap it up. I'm always thinking of the money I'll save compared with buying it new at a later date. Pointless justification of synth addiction? Probably, but I'm sticking to my story.

Anyway, so you have to dig Analogue Haven's used page. They get all sorts of different and interesting things, I've picked up Metasonix units, Blacet modules, my Kenton Pro-Solo, all sorts of cool stuff, at a good savings, by keeping my eye on the used page.

I'm blogging this because they just added a BUNCH of really cool stuff in the last day or two - more than i've seen in a long time. There's an x0xb0x, there's a Nord Modular H2, an Oberheim Matrix 12, a Gibson Echoplex, a Sherman Filterbank 2, and more and more and more. It's just nuts. Oh, if you are a euro-rack modular owner, you should know that their used modular section seems to perpetually have a whole pile of different Doepfer and Analog Solutions/Analog Systems modules available at a good savings.

Did I mention previously that they are a great store to deal with? I'm sure I did. I don't mean to pimp them so often but you guys deserve a heads-up on all the synthy goodness that you can get deals on at the moment.

as i said once before, hit up Analogue Haven's used page here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, missed the x0xb0x.


www.myspace.com/jsrockit