Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Analog Suicide

While I'm sure this is old news to some of you, I wanted to take a moment and point you to one of my favorite new spots on the web, Analog Suicide.

I discovered this around NAMM-time in February, thanks to some posts that Matrixsynth put up, and I've been addicted ever since!

Not only will you find all sorts of drool-worthy synth news and wonderful gear, you'll enjoy some incredible videos, some STUNNING music (seriously, do check it out!), and a really refreshing, ehthusiastic attitude about all the quirky gear we love so much.

Don't waste another moment - go check out Analog Suicide and get some sunshine in your day. I've also added them to the 'Around the Web' set of links (found at the right-hand side of this blog).

Great stuff - thanks Tara & Maf! :)

No comments: